New York JFK
New York Newark
Passengers requiring access to the Clubhouse must be flying with Virgin Atlantic on the day of entry. To gain entrance to the Clubhouse the passenger must have one of the following:
- an Upper Class boarding card;
- a Flying Club Gold card;
- a Gold card of selected other airlines' frequent flier programmes;
- a UK American Express Centurion card (black card with numbers starting 3742);
- a Flying Co. access voucher (London Heathrow & London Gatwick only);
- a Virgin Holidays pre-paid clubhouse access voucher (London Heathrow & London Gatwick only)
When travel has been booked through Virgin Holidays and is not in Upper Class, vouchers for London Heathrow & London Gatwick Clubhouse access can be pre-booked for the sum of £60 & £35 respectively. See the Virgin Holidays website for further details. Note, this is strictly subject to availability
For further information on Flying Co., please see the Virgin Atlantic website for further details. A V-Flyer FAQ will be written on this subject soon.
Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members can bring a guest into the lounge with them (providing the guest is flying with Virgin Atlantic that day), but entry by any of the other methods mentioned does not entitle guest access.
All Clubhouses have a free bar and food service. The larger facilities at London Heathrow & London Gatwick also offer V.Touch beauty treatments and other extras such as games and/or music rooms, libraries, shoe shine and airfield viewing areas.
The London Heathrow Clubhouse has recently undergone a major refurbishment, doubling in size and adding new features such as a Deli, Spa pool, observation deck, Sauna and a Tanning salon.