#18095 by iforres1
01 Mar 2007, 17:03
Got one almighty shock the other night as i checked out BA.com for flights to see the outlaws in St Petersburg. BA charge full adult fare for kids even though he will have just turned two[:0]

Whatever happened to the child reduction price that seemed to be available? Is this a new thing or am I just unlucky with my BA prices again?

Not happy

Iain
#162082 by DMetters-Bone
01 Mar 2007, 17:40
I think it depends on how cheap the base fare is, or if it is a special offer? I know sometimes they don't give child discounts for that reason. However I could be completely wrong! [:#]
#162373 by iforres1
04 Mar 2007, 19:54
Originally posted by DMetters-Bone
I think it depends on how cheap the base fare is, or if it is a special offer? I know sometimes they don't give child discounts for that reason. However I could be completely wrong! [:#]

Nope this is the same answer I got from te BA office in Pristina however the cheapst fare was £350+[:0]

Iain
#162385 by DMetters-Bone
04 Mar 2007, 22:06
Originally posted by iforres1
Originally posted by DMetters-Bone

Nope this is the same answer I got from te BA office in Pristina however the cheapst fare was £350+[:0]

Iain

Farout, that is awful!!! Good to see BA looking after their customers [n][V]
#162442 by FamilyMan
05 Mar 2007, 16:23
BA do have reduced prices for kids - 25% less (not including taxes/fees). This is limited mainly to longhaul destinations although there are a couple of exceptions.

See here - Top answer.

Phil FM
Virgin Atlantic