#18155 by spur365
05 Mar 2007, 12:26
Im taking my first flight with BA in May to Hong Kong in World Traveller Plus. I wanted to travel VS due to the new PE but due to the price difference i went for BA. Was wondering if anyone could help me with what to expect and how it compares to VS PE as from what i read VS has the better product. Hopefully i made the right decision comfort wise!

Thanks
#162423 by jaguarpig
05 Mar 2007, 13:27
WT+ seat is fine try to get on the front row as these have extra leg room.Service and Food is same as Y but is surprisingly good.The seat is about the same as the old PE seat(on the LGW fleet), much better than the plastic backed 2nd gen PE seat,not used the new leater PE seat but that does look better.On BA WT+ there is no dedicated check-in and no preflight champagne.
#162462 by DragonLady
05 Mar 2007, 20:29
Fewer "niceities" in WT+ than in PE with VS- however IMHO the standard of cabin service within the WT+ cabin is better and more consistent than VS has been of late, particularly on the inward leg.Having said this, I haven't used the new PE service since it's launch.I've yet to experience a "poor" BA flight but have had a couple of "shockers" with VS.