#829994 by honey lamb
11 Nov 2012, 15:54
Hi everyone! honey lamb is on her travels again and *shock! horror!* no disasters to report so far! :0

I'm doing an ex-AMS routing to EZE and I've had a perfectly acceptable flight from Cork to Amsterdam. Because I was on staff travel courtesy of Aer John I couldn't do OLCI but the loads were so light as to be almost non-existent so that without asking, I managed to get what I consider to be one of the best seats on the plane, 3A plus I had no baggage charges. The flight left early, arrived early and I had a G&T - in other words a bog standard good Aer Lingus flight.

I had a pleasant stay in the CitizenM hotel at the airport and caught the Remembrance Service on the Beeb thanks to the hour's difference and a nice little wander around Amsterdam this morning.

I'm now in the BA lounge with a G&T and some cheese and crackers which is the sum of the rather paltry offering but I didn't expect anything more.

So, everything is what is says on the tin - no accidents or disasters.

I'm truly very, very sorry! :#
#830008 by tontybear
11 Nov 2012, 17:32
honey lamb wrote:
I'm truly very, very sorry! :#

So you should be !
Last edited by tontybear on 11 Nov 2012, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
#830011 by DragonLady
11 Nov 2012, 18:29
Who is this imposter v( v( ?? The " real" HL doesn't experience journeys ( or events prior to said journeys :0 ) that run smoothly or are drama-less !!
Maybe it's a bit of Karma to compensate for the horrid experience prior ( and subsequent to) to your last trip.
Enjoy :) .
DL
Virgin Atlantic