#834708 by philmrobins
13 Jan 2013, 01:06
Flying BA283 to LAX soon. Depending on the airline I sometimes find myself somewhat "challenged" in comfortably fitting my seat belt and find myself asking for an extension! Any info on what size the seat belts would be in an exit row seat in WTP? I could reserve an exit row seat but believe I would need to move if I asked for a seat belt extension. :| :|
#835495 by joeyc
21 Jan 2013, 11:26
Huh, I always figured that the seatbelts were roughly universal size only dependant on cabin... wrong I guess.

Sorry no info on the exact size, but if you need an extension, don't be afraid to ask for one. Don't force yourself into a long haul with a tight belt scenario.. it will not end well n(

If you are sat in one of the exit rows I do not believe the staff will ask you to move, although it will be fully at their discretion as to whether they deem you capable of assisting them in an emergency situation with the doors etc.. Do not take their judgement personally if they do ask you to move, more than likely they will want to air on the side of caution.

Good luck 8D