#835989 by tontybear
26 Jan 2013, 20:17
The two weeks or so since I returned from my holiday have been quite frankly awful involving me collapsing at work on my first day back and being 999'd to hospital (am OK now) and then some sad personal news that I haven't been in the mood to do a proper TR (but normal posting has been keeping me occupied)

But to keep both Slinky and Jackie happy here is a 'whilst you are waiting' photographic interlude that includes the separate elements they requested*

DSCN0021 (2)(1).jpg

* I leave it to you to guess who requested what !
clue ): ):
#836001 by Jacki
26 Jan 2013, 21:44
You really have had such a difficult time recently, glad to hear you are on the mend after your health scare and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Your very lovely PJ's haven't been seen on V-flyer for a while so thank you for giving us another sighting!
#836010 by slinky09
26 Jan 2013, 23:20
Mr TB, such travails are mere trifles compared to the higher order necessity of a TR. Tsk tsk.

More seriously, stay well and we will await. Loving the view of the pants (I am in Chicago) and bear though as a teaser.
#836012 by honey lamb
26 Jan 2013, 23:36
YAY! Another sighting of the famous tonty pants which he has resolutely refused to loan me in spite of my pleading.

I know you've been through a rough time lately but as soon as you feel able, a TR would be lovely for this route.
Virgin Atlantic