#840962 by gingerflyer
18 Mar 2013, 22:35
Just flew back from Miami on BA in Club World (trip report to follow). One thing that I noticed is that in addition to offering a choice of wines in Club World, similar to First, British Airways have now introduced a selection of champagnes on board.

A nice touch to be able to choose - there is the standard one on boarding, but then a choice once you are in the air!
#840964 by tontybear
18 Mar 2013, 22:37
The choice of champagne is a trial - I read about it on flyer talk a few weeks ago.
#840987 by slinky09
19 Mar 2013, 08:06
VS is currently offering either champagne or British sparkling, a Ridgeview which is quite nice. I also like the fact that in the LHR clubhouse there's a growing range of UK wines including an excellent sparkler. But really BA is ahead on this one, the wines in CW have always been better than VS's offering.
#840993 by Concorde RIP
19 Mar 2013, 10:35
To answer the OP, and in my own opinion, I belivve that BA has been consistently upping it's game since the resolution of industrial strife with CC a couple of years back.

My own experience (limited by the standards of some FFs on here, 'tis true), is of a consistently high standard with incremental service enhancements in most cabins.