#842789 by hat
04 Apr 2013, 13:31
thanks, so how do you get to it?

i'm arriving on a transatlantic & connecting to a domestic flight, staying in T5. Does this mean i have to go landside to access the lounge?
#842791 by Hamster
04 Apr 2013, 13:37
hat wrote:thanks, so how do you get to it?

i'm arriving on a transatlantic & connecting to a domestic flight, staying in T5. Does this mean i have to go landside to access the lounge?

I assume you are in club or first. Just go through connections (still have to go through security) and go to the airside lounges. Should give you more time.
#842799 by hat
04 Apr 2013, 14:59
yep travelling club. so airside galleries still has the shower facilities that the arrivals has?
#842801 by locutus
04 Apr 2013, 15:08
hat wrote:yep travelling club. so airside galleries still has the shower facilities that the arrivals has?

Yes.
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/cl ... blic/en_gb

Elemis Travel Spa is available at Heathrow Terminal 5 and New York JFK. Where we offer Club World customers a complimentary two-tier treatment menu. If you’d like a refreshing shower before you fly, there are 20 shower suites available for you to use.
#842869 by honey lamb
04 Apr 2013, 21:14
hat wrote:thanks, so how do you get to it?

I connected from a transatlantic to another flight in T5 and just followed the signs for Flight Connections in T5. From there I went to the Galleries Lounge and was able to check in for a shower which was in the Spa on the floor below the lounge.
Virgin Atlantic