#853594 by hiljil
05 Aug 2013, 10:43
Has anyone recently flown long haul in CW and been offered cereals for breakfast , please ?!
On my previous trip I couldn't manage the BA fruit offering of orange and pineapple slices ( too acidic), didn't fancy a bacon roll that early, so was left with a miniature pastry and felt rather hard done by...
I know once upon a time cereals were offered and I am just hoping things may have changed again by my next flight in September ! ?|
Thank You
hiljil
#853599 by joeyc
05 Aug 2013, 10:59
Sorry hiljil, no cereals appearing thus far - not a cereal eater though, so not aware if they have this option in reserve - bacon rolls for me :D

The meal services do tend to fluctuate based on destination though, check out the service guides on BA-Flyer for more up to date info :w
#853608 by Concorde RIP
05 Aug 2013, 11:38
As JoeyC says, the actual offering may change a little depending on destination, but probably more so for the dinner service.

Back from JFK about a month ago, it was the same fruit, bacon role, coisant oferring, although the fruit was honeydew, grapes, strawberry, pineapple - from memory.

There were no cereals available to the best of my knowledge.

It's always worth asking though - they may have apples/bananas stashed away as well, they magic-ed a couple up for my daughter!
#853614 by hiljil
05 Aug 2013, 12:19
Thank you both for your prompt replies.
A good suggestion, Concorde RIP - it never hurts to ask politely ! A banana would be great !
:D
#853661 by locutus
05 Aug 2013, 18:30
See if there's anything worth nabbing in the club kitchen for eating later on?
#853690 by hiljil
05 Aug 2013, 21:32
Excellent suggestion locutus, thank you. Now I have been forewarned I will check out the kitchen before trying to sleep. y)
#853750 by katie666
06 Aug 2013, 07:39
Interesting thread. We'll be served brekkie in CW on our return from MCO. This is our first time with BA and I hadn't thought about what will be served for breakfast. I couldn't face acidic fruit either so I'll try & nab a banana from the kitchen at some point.
#853804 by locutus
06 Aug 2013, 17:37
Don't forget the arrivals lounge too if it's still open when you land.
Virgin Atlantic