#855819 by jfenney
28 Aug 2013, 19:51
If you don't know I work for Sodexo who provide the food at the clubhouses for VA and just heard on our company net that we have won the BA winter short haul food delivery. So no comments to me if its crap :D
#856403 by waatp
03 Sep 2013, 23:10
Nice one!

Will there be a overhaul of the menu? Are you allowed to say?!
#856567 by joeyc
04 Sep 2013, 21:39
Lol, a complete overhaul sounds good.... something similar to that wonderful food we experience in the LHR CH would be great :P
#856568 by honey lamb
04 Sep 2013, 21:51
jfenney wrote:If you don't know I work for Sodexo who provide the food at the clubhouses for VA and just heard on our company net that we have won the BA winter short haul food delivery. So no comments to me if its crap :D

Well so long as it doesn't give me food poisoning as happened on an AMS-LHR flight in CE when I had breakfast consisting of a half raw/half burnt sausage, egg and bacon all sitting in a pool of oil. :$ I :$ all the way across the Atlantic and Canada on my way to SFO
#856569 by joeyc
04 Sep 2013, 22:01
honey lamb wrote:Well so long as it doesn't give me food poisoning as happened on an AMS-LHR flight in CE when I had breakfast consisting of a half raw/half burnt sausage, egg and bacon all sitting in a pool of oil. :$ I :$ all the way across the Atlantic and Canada on my way to SFO

Perhaps they knew you were pulling the AMS trick so opted to make the trip a memorable one.... from your description though I am amazed it was edible and didn't get off the tray and wander down the plane of its own volition :P
#856571 by honey lamb
04 Sep 2013, 22:35
joeyc wrote:
honey lamb wrote:Well so long as it doesn't give me food poisoning as happened on an AMS-LHR flight in CE when I had breakfast consisting of a half raw/half burnt sausage, egg and bacon all sitting in a pool of oil. :$ I :$ all the way across the Atlantic and Canada on my way to SFO

Perhaps they knew you were pulling the AMS trick so opted to make the trip a memorable one.... from your description though I am amazed it was edible and didn't get off the tray and wander down the plane of its own volition :P

Ah, but the burnt bit was the one that was on offer when I pulled off the lid and as I like my sausages weeeeelll done, I didn't spot the danger!
Virgin Atlantic