#863320 by slinky09
24 Dec 2013, 11:23
Posted over on FlyerTalk, if this is right it's a huge improvement on the coffins and step over current layout ... very tempting if it happens as rumoured on the BA A350s.
#863354 by hiljil
25 Dec 2013, 10:17
Oh I love the look of these ! But why do I think the finished product will evolve into something different and less appealing !!
#872924 by jwhite9185
16 May 2014, 15:34
Bit late to the part here - but that looks almost identical to the J seat on QR's 787.

Having flown in this seat and the current BA CW seat, I'd say the QR one is a million times better.
#872925 by jwhite9185
16 May 2014, 15:34
jwhite9185 wrote:Bit late to the party here - but that looks almost identical to the J seat on QR's 787.

Having flown in this seat and the current BA CW seat, I'd say the QR one is a million times better.
#872935 by gumshoe
16 May 2014, 18:37
Hasn't VS already conceded that the Dream Suite has been a bit of a nightmare? I'm sure I've read on here that it won't be installed on the new Dreamliners, and they've "enhanced" the classic UC suite instead. Of course that could mean anything but one hopes they've learned from their mistakes on the 333s ...
#881075 by SNOMO
24 Aug 2014, 16:01
scally wrote:This patent application shows a lot more detail about what BA may have in store. http://www.ausbt.com.au/is-this-british-airways-next-gen-club-world-business-class-seat
Looks pretty good to me - and will knock the spots off the UCDS, IMHO.

Looks good, s'pose its too much to ask that it could be rolled out for my next flight in February :-(
#881092 by PaulS
24 Aug 2014, 20:18
Looks good but I still think there are some great seats in CW such as rows 62 and 64 on the UD of the 747 fleet. Also if you can bag the last row in CW where there is no step over again these are great seats. The problem for me with the VS feet into the aisle seat is that at 6'6 " my feet are constantly knocked.
#881093 by PaulS
24 Aug 2014, 20:18
Looks good but I still think there are some great seats in CW such as rows 62 and 64 on the UD of the 747 fleet. Also if you can bag the last row in CW where there is no step over again these are great seats. The problem for me with the VS feet into the aisle seat is that at 6'6 " my feet are constantly knocked.
#881097 by northernhenry
24 Aug 2014, 22:50
buns wrote:Looks good y)

VS will need to up the game rather than relying on the "Dream Suite"

buns

Looks like the dream suite designers are quickly having to redesign their latest ideas following release of this news. Sources have identified some of their latest ideas showing up on the web top secret Dreamsuite successor

:w
#881098 by ratechaser
24 Aug 2014, 22:53
SNOMO wrote:
scally wrote:This patent application shows a lot more detail about what BA may have in store. http://www.ausbt.com.au/is-this-british-airways-next-gen-club-world-business-class-seat
Looks pretty good to me - and will knock the spots off the UCDS, IMHO.

Looks good, s'pose its too much to ask that it could be rolled out for my next flight in February :-(

February sounds a bit tight... But I'm optimistic it will be in place for my CUN flights in April :-)
#881104 by pjh
25 Aug 2014, 09:31
Looks good, but quite how Figure 5 shows 'dining together' escapes me. 'Together' for me means sat at the same table, opposite each other. Surely this is the same arrangement that I experienced on both Emirates and Qantas, ie you can drop the privacy screen on the centre pair of seats.
#881106 by Alex V
25 Aug 2014, 09:33
northernhenry wrote:
buns wrote:Looks good y)

VS will need to up the game rather than relying on the "Dream Suite"

buns

Looks like the dream suite designers are quickly having to redesign their latest ideas following release of this news. Sources have identified some of their latest ideas showing up on the web top secret Dreamsuite successor

:w

I actually clicked onthat link thinking it was serious, what i saw cracked me up, a great way to start my day off :o)

Cheers NH

Alex v
Virgin Atlantic