#868689 by Smid
19 Mar 2014, 14:01
I tried posting this on the ba-flyer boards but it never appeared...

I'm looking at a tier point run sometimes, but I know that BA requires 2 qualifying flights for bronze and 4 for gold/silver. However, the faqs on the FT forum don't quite give the details and its a bit unforgiving over there.

So, asking the question here.

Is a qualify flight long haul, return including multiple hops, for instance BRU-LGW LCY-JFK and return counts as how many qualifying flights?
#868705 by joeyc
19 Mar 2014, 17:35
Sorry first time posters need to be authorised before hitting the forums and I appear to be manning the fort solo over there at the moment ii)

I have posted up a reply over on our sister site. Hope it is of help

8D
#868710 by Blacky1
19 Mar 2014, 19:25
joeyc wrote:Sorry first time posters need to be authorised before hitting the forums and I appear to be manning the fort solo over there at the moment ii)

8D

Tut tut joey ,what have you been doing lately ,supping Malbec and sorting flights out would be my guess :P
#868737 by joeyc
20 Mar 2014, 04:13
Blacky1 wrote:
joeyc wrote:Sorry first time posters need to be authorised before hitting the forums and I appear to be manning the fort solo over there at the moment ii)

8D

Tut tut joey ,what have you been doing lately ,supping Malbec and sorting flights out would be my guess :P

Shhhhhh.... ii)

Sorry people, as Blacky is well aware I am traveling with BA tomorrow.

The dark side beacons... in a last min Club Europe upgrade as it happens - a deal offered at OLCI ;)

Blacky is still trying to convince me to make an appearance in NYC
28/3 - 31/3. What do you think v-flyers? Should I make an appearance during the travels of Blacky1 and his brother in law? 8D
#868741 by DragonLady
20 Mar 2014, 07:35
joeyc wrote:Blacky is still trying to convince me to make an appearance in NYC
28/3 - 31/3. What do you think v-flyers? Should I make an appearance during the travels of Blacky1 and his brother in law? 8D

IMHO it would be churlish to decline :o) .However , I have visions of Hangover IV.... :D
DL
#868751 by whiterose
20 Mar 2014, 09:59
joeyc wrote:
Blacky1 wrote:

8D

Shhhhhh.... ii)

Sorry people, as Blacky is well aware I am traveling with BA tomorrow.

The dark side beacons... in a last min Club Europe upgrade as it happens - a deal offered at OLCI ;)

Blacky is still trying to convince me to make an appearance in NYC

Yes of course you should joey - and with the upgrade fairy shining her light on you, maybe you could ask her for a reward seat for Blacky's BIL?
#868777 by Blacky1
20 Mar 2014, 14:36
Well joey it seems it's all done to you then ,no pressure
Whiterose -I've go the bil an exit row seat hopefully up in bubble as a back up unless something miraculous happens at the airport ,see if I can wangle him a couple of drinks at the bar after dinner ,told him yesterday and to be fair he was ok about it anyway
Virgin Atlantic