#888593 by Smid
21 Nov 2014, 10:48
Not got much hope for a reply, cos last question had tumbleweeds...

Anyone involved with BA on business. Kind of like the Virgin "extra for business" thing. I'm wondering, I have a limited company and might get some extra points/benefits or something for using it, but its quite unclear as to the benefits/definition of employee/qualification...
#888595 by Sealink
21 Nov 2014, 11:33
As long as you have two travelling employees you can join.

Applications require a company registration number and a company email address (so BillysGadgets@gmail won't cut it!)

Have you tried asking on BA-Flyer or FlyerTalk?
#888602 by Smid
21 Nov 2014, 13:01
Sealink wrote:As long as you have two travelling employees you can join.

Applications require a company registration number and a company email address (so BillysGadgets@gmail won't cut it!)

Have you tried asking on BA-Flyer or FlyerTalk?

BA-Flyer is effectively dead...

I dunno, it was a thing about me and my gf (who is company secretary so technically not employed) going on holiday. It doesn't seem worth the bother, just wondered. Got limited but only really employing me, and getting extra points for going on holiday, well, I'd rather not push it...
#888605 by marshy11
21 Nov 2014, 13:15
I joined, all I needed to give was a copy of my incorporation certificate.

I've only been with BA twice since joining (which I joined through a Head For Points post) and have been credited the miles for each. As has my 15 year old son for a flight to Berlin earlier this year. We have a household account for our Avios but these BA points seem easier to accrue. I've not tried using them yet.
#888606 by marshy11
21 Nov 2014, 13:19
Found the post, it may give you some more info.

http://www.headforpoints.com/2013/08/16 ... -business/
Virgin Atlantic