#889381 by gfonk
02 Dec 2014, 12:33
Hi All

So the countdown begins proper now as we have less than 90days to go! :)
Ofcourse all my hotel bookings are already printed out in a plastic folder and in the order we will need them. lol

Just need to arrange airport transfers. We usually stay at an airport hotel but this time have decided to stay in London the day before so we can do shopping and Tea etc and get a taxi in the morning. Will probably leave car at folks place in the suburbs and get a taxi to the hotel too.

Anyone got any good recommendations for London Taxi firms? Preferably with nice cars lol.
For Tokyo - as we are arriving on a Saturday we are thinking to actually take the NEX (and send luggage with Kuroneko) as the traffic on a Saturday could be a bit much considering that the main route goes via Disneyland. But will definitely organise a CDC to take us back to NRT on our return.

At christmas I might start getting some Packing Cubes organised!!
Oh and still need to figure out the flight outfit lol as will be arriving to Tokyo on a Saturday and want to look reasonably stylish! I know!!! I know!!! lol
#889386 by gfonk
02 Dec 2014, 15:32
I know!!
TOO QUICK
#889389 by fusionblue
02 Dec 2014, 16:41
I have six days to go until i do the full Delta BE experience (including DTCI) via LHR T3.

I'm excited but my previous experience (multiple refusals from VS and DL to get access to DTCI) and a thread about 3 people in DL BE being denied access to the clubhouse has me a bit nervous.
#889392 by gfonk
02 Dec 2014, 16:51
Only 6 days :-)
Let us know how you get on hey?
#889399 by Hull
02 Dec 2014, 21:27
Twenty five until Mrs H and I fly DL BE to LAS ex DUB so no Clubhouse for us this time.
#889406 by Bretty
02 Dec 2014, 23:02
Gosh that's come around soon Gfonk, how exciting!
#889415 by gfonk
03 Dec 2014, 00:24
yeah it sure has
doesnt seem that long since we were trying to get rebooked hey
only 25 days for you dom? niiice!!!
Virgin Atlantic