#911812 by easygoingeezer
18 Oct 2015, 21:17
Please could someone advise me the difference/advantage if any between a business domestic ticket or standard donestic. Business appears to be twice the price. Leeds to Heathrow.
Thank you.
#911824 by hazban
18 Oct 2015, 22:32
I would also like a heads up.
Booked Cub Europe fare from MAN - AMS via LHR. Last leg showing as Club Europe but first "domestic"? Been able to book a seat from MAN for free but BA want £28 to reserve one from London to Amsterdam? Confused by the logic.
#911830 by pjh
19 Oct 2015, 08:29
ISTBC but I think the only sound advantages of the "business" domestic are some flexibility about tickets, lounge access (where a lounge is available) and possibly better TP & miles?. BA page is here. BA "domestic" routes are single class configuration.
#911895 by Smid
20 Oct 2015, 15:06
Better service onboard, on the three sets of seat, the middle one is left empty/blocked. So you get a better meal, some champagne if you want some, lounge access, priority boarding wherever, and club desk check ins.
#911897 by pjh
20 Oct 2015, 16:28
Smid wrote:Better service onboard, on the three sets of seat, the middle one is left empty/blocked. So you get a better meal, some champagne if you want some, lounge access, priority boarding wherever, and club desk check ins.

I thought that BA Business Domestic got some "on ground" perks (lounge access, priority boarding) but once in the air was exactly the same as "standard" domestic - so same level of service, same food and drink offerings?
#911900 by Hamster
20 Oct 2015, 17:22
Business UK (or whatever they are calling it now) is a fare type, not a seat type. So will be lounge access (if the staff are clued up enough) etc, but the same seat and service onboard.
Virgin Atlantic