#932000 by hazban
27 Jan 2017, 10:36
I think you are doing Weatherspoons a disservice !
Enjoy your time in the Concorde Room, remember to exit a few times so that your re-entry will be witnessed by envious BA travellers.
The A380 is a great machine and I am sure that you will enjoy your "suite" and the space on board. I have been fortunate to have had the experience a few times, unfortunately once the suite was broken ( and that was on a 3 month old aircraft!).
#932004 by hiljil
27 Jan 2017, 11:55
Hope the flight makes up for your disappointment in the Concorde room !
#932015 by jfenney
27 Jan 2017, 18:21
Enjoy Billy have a great flight :-D
#932019 by DragonLady
27 Jan 2017, 20:57
Sealink wrote:Before my first time on an A380.

How would I describe the Concorde Room?

Like a very very well run Wetherspoons...

With a nice little cabana :).
FWIW I like the place. Bar tenders never let your glass empty, decent grub, decent wines and decent fizz.
Getting old I guess :).
F ( on any airline) on a 380 is nice.
Enjoy the trip :).

DL
#932021 by honey lamb
27 Jan 2017, 21:47
DragonLady wrote:
Sealink wrote:Before my first time on an A380.

How would I describe the Concorde Room?

Like a very very well run Wetherspoons...

With a nice little cabana :).
FWIW I like the place. Bar tenders never let your glass empty, decent grub, decent wines and decent fizz.
Getting old I guess :).
F ( on any airline) on a 380 is nice.
Enjoy the trip :).

DL

Not my experience. I'm with the others on this.
#932038 by Hamster
28 Jan 2017, 12:54
I can recognise both descriptions of the CCR here!

Have experienced the staff that don't top-up your drinks or even show their faces out on the balcony.

But I have also experienced a never empty glass, plenty of offers of food and lots of nibbles to accompany drinks without asking.

It all depends on the staff, I do think it would be easier for BA to control if they took the staffing in-house.

If you ever get the text message surveys while in a BA lounge, reply to it and be honest! If its not going well you can at least expect an apology from the lounge managers who get the feedback instantly.
Virgin Atlantic