#19907 by preiffer
29 Jun 2007, 15:21
Away from VS' trend, bmi have just announced an IMPROVED amenity kit on longhaul flights:
In addition we’re also pleased to introduce a new luxurious amenity kit for business passengers on all our longhaul routes. The brown leather and light blue trim is designed to complement the new lie-flat beds, which will be fitted from autumn 2007. The kit includes:

brown/light blue socks
eye shades
a pack of tissues
ear plugs
a tin of mints
a toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste
Clarins lip balm and moisturiser
a photo frame and mirror

Link here
#176159 by jerseyboy
29 Jun 2007, 18:59
Originally posted by preiffer
Away from VS' trend, bmi have just announced an IMPROVED amenity kit on longhaul flights:
In addition weÕre also pleased to introduce a new luxurious amenity kit for business passengers on all our longhaul routes. The brown leather and light blue trim is designed to complement the new lie-flat beds, which will be fitted from autumn 2007. The kit includes:

a pack of tissues
a photo frame and mirror

I bet GJ will just love that[}:)]
#176379 by pjh
02 Jul 2007, 10:33

brown/light blue socks

Brown socks ? Aaaargh.

Paul
#188407 by jaguarpig
27 Oct 2007, 12:10
Brown socks are unspeakable

Oh dear the BA socks in the F BAgs are brown, in fact I have a pair on at the moment,didn't know it was such a fashion no no:D
#188411 by Darren Wheeler
27 Oct 2007, 13:21
Photo frame????

Did someone over-stock on christmas crackers or something?
#188414 by Wolves27
27 Oct 2007, 15:21

a photo frame and mirror

Good on them, but not sure a photo frame is an essential item on a long haul flight.

I miss to the old VS UC luggage tags though [:(]

Dean
#188431 by Scrooge
27 Oct 2007, 19:27
And here I am watching the Devil wears Prada....irony again
#188469 by jaguarpig
28 Oct 2007, 13:19
Not quite as bad as a brown suit, pig, so you should be OK with one pair -- just don't make a habit of it and be sure your stocking garters are tight so they don't fall in a lifeless heap about your ankles.

Don't own a brown suit so should be ok now.
Virgin Atlantic