#23235 by DragonLady
15 Feb 2008, 18:14
Anyone any idea if it's possible to manually claim miles flown on bmibaby against Diamond Club accounts (and if so how)? Flew back from ALC yesterday and the check in agent was adamant that she couldn't enter Mr DL's or my Diamond Club details - much waving of the hands and speaking of rapid Spanish interspersed with the words "not possible".
Thanks
DL
#199925 by mitchja
15 Feb 2008, 19:05
You can indeed earn BMI DC destination miles on all bmibaby flights (see this page)

If you need to claim missing miles, log into your DC account online and then click the 'claim missing miles' link. It works the same way as VS, where you can only print out the page once filled in and you post it along with boarding cards etc to the given address.

Regards
#199926 by McCoy
15 Feb 2008, 19:06
Hmm.. a phone call to DC is in order, but I fear you may be out of luck.

FlyBMI's T+C state:-
"From 10 May 2007 youÕll also earn destinations miles for every flight you buy with bmibaby."

BUT also say:-
"It's important to add your membership number when you make your flight booking at http://www.bmibaby.com, as currently it's not possible to add it after you have booked. "

Not sure what that means with respect to retro-claims..
#199927 by DragonLady
15 Feb 2008, 19:13
Thanks James.Must remember to add the Diamond Club details to the booking next time I use bmibaby.