#107797 by csparker
23 Mar 2006, 03:23
We actually did Shrek 4D twice, and it was as good second time round. I suspect the actual seat you're in and the way you are positioned in the seat affects both the way you see the 3D (I found it harder the second time sat in the front row than first time at the back) and get the breeze, sneeze and spider effects.

There were also one or two story details that I had forgotten.
#107799 by csparker
23 Mar 2006, 03:27
Our holiday is almost at a close - the little csparkers and I are all in the JFK lounge killing time on the internet. I hope the information posted here will be useful to someone out there. I will be happy to answer questions if you have them, but I hope I have provided sufficient detail to help out.

I will post a TR for the return flight en famille, but I would like to close by thanking everyone on V-Flyer for their pre-trip help, and my parents, wife and daughters for their fantastic company on a wonderful holiday that will be unforgettable for us all.

Now, does anyone want to see 250 photos, and 6 hours of video?
#107806 by lilyjosh0
23 Mar 2006, 06:46
Chris, I have really enjoyed reading all of your reports- sounds like you have all had a fabulous time. Have a safe trip back and yes I do want to see your photos (maybe not 250 of them though!!)
#107997 by FV75
24 Mar 2006, 15:33
csparker, your earlier comment about the only exposure for certain US citizens to the outside world is quite correct. I was visiting France in the World Showcase when an American lady asked the Disney Cast member whether they sold 'French Poodles'. Funnily enough they had just run out!!