#116574 by preiffer
07 May 2006, 23:40
They offer the purchase of discounted tickets, for sure - I'm not convinced they're always the cheapest though... [:I]
#116622 by MarkJ
08 May 2006, 08:51
If you're a FVC member then you will also get 10% in theresort for any purchases - I use this site TicketMania for my tckets and they have never let me down.

They deliver to the UK and then you do not have to go to the resort meeting - which I think takes half a day out of your holiday[V]

There are loads of info about Orlando and the parks on this site and on several others - if you need any more pointers just ask away[y]
#116958 by wafren
09 May 2006, 19:41
PLEASE READ THIS Keep away from these people buy your tickets before you go, get organized take advice off people on this site and Dibb buy you tickets on-line we do! you even print you own ticket out even more exciting, don't go to the welcome meeting enjoy you holiday [y]day 1 lets go [y], most of the time you have only 2weeks.

our story is:
We arrived about 10 Min's after they started the welcome meeting (we only went as we where going to the Disney shop for my little girls birthday to buy a princess dress) they made us feel like a 5 year old it was on the 1st floor of the virgin shop,
we listened to the rubbish they came out with do this do that [n]and then they said they are going to come over and see each group the order they come in [:0]there where 20 groups in there that would that about 2hours at least, hang on iam on holiday sod this lets go11[V] but they wouldn't let us out until they have seen us they had locked the doors[:0]my wife turn green let us out NOW![:(!]"your not getting you vouchers" they said it was amazing:)

no mouse for us this year but next [y]

regards

Dave
#120011 by Kraken
28 May 2006, 21:43
For Florida Theme Park [Orlando ones] tickets, I have always bought them in the UK before departure.

For Universal / Wet'N'Wild / Busch, go for an Orlando Flexticket (4 or 5 park one, depending on whether or not you plan to visit Busch Gardens).

For Disney, unless you know you are going to see a lot of the Mouse / other Disney Parks, be wary about the "World Passes" - as these are valid for a set number of days from the first day of use. The Disney Hopper passes are better value, as unused days never expire (the only restriction is they are only valid at the current Disney Parks - try and use one in X years time at a new Disney Park in Orlando, it will not be valid).

A couple of years ago, a group of us went to Orlando & we had all bought our Universal / Disney passes through various different websites. We all recieved them in identical Royal Mail "Special Delivery" envelopes, all stating that the tickets had been sent from Keith Prowse Ticketing in Belfast. Probably the best place to start looking for cheap tickets is the Keith Prowse website!
#120882 by MarkJ
02 Jun 2006, 17:58
With the $/£ rate there are some great deals around - however Virgin Holidays is offering some great packages for Disney and Universal at the moment - and if you are a FVC member its even better!![y]
Virgin Atlantic