#16523 by vizbiz
01 Dec 2006, 09:28
I've searched the Euro Disney web site from top to bottom and astonishingly can't find the address or location details (I know its 30 miles east of Paris supposedly).

Can anyone provide this ridiculously obvious information, as we're driving there in Feb and although the ED web site has a section entitled "getting there"(or something similar) there is NOTHING on driving details from calais etc.???

Also, does anyone know any good Euro Disney web sites/resources?

Thanks very much,

Viz.
#149672 by Scorpio
01 Dec 2006, 09:30
Vizbiz,

I travel to Disney every October, are you staying at a hotel on site?

Let me know what hotel you are staying at and i can pm you directions.
#149718 by catsilversword
01 Dec 2006, 17:00
Originally posted by vizbiz
I've searched the Euro Disney web site from top to bottom and astonishingly can't find the address or location details (I know its 30 miles east of Paris supposedly).

Can anyone provide this ridiculously obvious information, as we're driving there in Feb and although the ED web site has a section entitled "getting there"(or something similar) there is NOTHING on driving details from calais etc.???

Thanks very much,

Viz.

The nearest train station is Marne la Vallee - right on site. We did drive there some years ago - had no problems, though I don't know if that was because it was signposted or if we got directions with the tickets.
#149719 by catsilversword
01 Dec 2006, 17:00

Thanks very much,

Viz.

The nearest train station is Marne la Vallee - right on site. We did drive there some years ago - had no problems, though I don't know if that was because it was signposted or if we got directions with the tickets.
#149720 by catsilversword
01 Dec 2006, 17:14

Thanks very much,

Viz.

Viz,

Google comes up with these directions:

http://www.mickey-mouse.com/dlplocationbyroad.htm
#149723 by mysteryflyer
01 Dec 2006, 17:45
Its very french that the fact that the station is actually inside Euro Disney is expunged from any information at all. i bought a map at Calais and couldnt find it at all. Knowing roughly where it was I drove there and it was not until we were literally on top of it that I saw a sign. The map had *nothing* about it at all....

Protection of the heritage francais gone mad I think. Confirmed to me by the Gauloise smoking off duty Snow White we spotted.. You never spot such a thing in Orlando...
#149969 by p17blo
04 Dec 2006, 00:55
There are 3 or so hotels at Bussy-St-Georges which are 1 junction away on the motorway (about a 5-10 minutes drive). It's been a few years since I stayed butg there was a holiday inn, a tulip and I think something called a golf hotel.

Apart from the 4 or 5 Disney Hotels there is also a Holiday Inn in the ground of Disney which as others have already said is in Marne-La-Valee.

Have fun and say Bonjour to Mickey for me.

Paul
#150435 by vizbiz
06 Dec 2006, 17:36
Originally posted by catsilversword

Thanks very much,

Viz.

Viz,

Google comes up with these directions:

http://www.mickey-mouse.com/dlplocationbyroad.htm

The odd thing is that I still can't find the address - I simply want to pop it into my TomTom One Europe for ease of driving. Even Mickey Mouse.com doesn't seem to have the address!!!
#150440 by Decker
06 Dec 2006, 17:50
Guest Services
Disneyland Paris
Boite Postale 100
F-77777 Marne La Vallee
Cedex 4
France
Virgin Atlantic