#20896 by AlanA
02 Sep 2007, 13:22
This is great news for those who will be going back and forth from Florida in the next two years, Universals 2 years for the price of one has been extended to the end of September. (Subsequent annual renewals are $99, so basically you are getting each year for around the renewal price)

http://www.universalorlando.com/annu...index.php.html

"Get 2 years of park-to-park access to both Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® for the price of 1, $189.95.

2 Year of unlimited park-to-park access*
Free self-parking^
Discounts on food and merchandise
And More!

Offer only available online through September 30, 2007. Passes must be activated by October 31, 2007."
#182649 by p17blo
03 Sep 2007, 14:24
I think this maybe for US or even Florida residents only - I was told about this a few ago but every time I visit the site it detects my UK based IP address and the only offers I receive are nowhere near as good as this.

I would have bought a couple of these if I were able. Guess I could flash a utility bill at the gate and try buy them there but I am sure they are on to this (Disney require a lot more that a utility bill)

Paul
#182651 by AlanA
03 Sep 2007, 15:21
Originally posted by p17blo
I think this maybe for US or even Florida residents only - I was told about this a few ago but every time I visit the site it detects my UK based IP address and the only offers I receive are nowhere near as good as this.

I would have bought a couple of these if I were able. Guess I could flash a utility bill at the gate and try buy them there but I am sure they are on to this (Disney require a lot more that a utility bill)

Paul

Hi Paul.
No, I have the passes.
All you have to do is phone up ( 1-866-727-7438) explain that you are from the UK and ask for the two year annual pass and they give you a reference number that when you get to the park you exchange for the pass. Once you have it, you can phone up each year to renew on your pass number
#182658 by p17blo
03 Sep 2007, 16:53
Thanks Alan, I'll give it a go

Paul
#185746 by katie666
03 Oct 2007, 14:02
I did mine online on Saturday - just had to highlight the International radio button rather than the US one. I got my reference number and it was followed up with an e-mail confirmation. I was also asked to do an online survey and on completing it, I got a certificate to claim a $150 coupon book to use for Universal goods. I pick this up at the same time as the tickets. The offer has gone from the US site now.

Katie :)
#185871 by p17blo
04 Oct 2007, 14:37
Yes I did mine before I went away, picked up the tickets at the counter (with some difficulty, but got there in the end) and they are fine, good for 2 years as advertised.

The coupon book is useless, don't even bother picking it up. It isn't genuine savings and most if not all of what is on offer is already offered by the basis of having a annual pass

SUPERTIP - The first parking is not included in the annual pass (as you don't have your pass when you have to pay) - Cost for the day $11. DON'T go and park normally, go to the VIP valet parking. You don't have to pay until you pick up your car, by which time you have your pass and the Valet parking is reduced from $18 down to $9 ($2 cheaper than self park - So you can afford to tip the valet $2) and you have parked on the door step!

Paul
Virgin Atlantic