#253889 by Gill Smith
31 Mar 2008, 12:01
Has anyone any suggestion where we could eat on Christmas Day. I understand that every restaurant in Orlando is closed except parks/resorts. We would like somewhere special there will be 4 adults and one very well behaved 12 year old. Any suggestions appreciated? xx
#439500 by andrew.m.wright
31 Mar 2008, 12:58
Originally posted by Gill Smith
Has anyone any suggestion where we could eat on Christmas Day. I understand that every restaurant in Orlando is closed except parks/resorts. We would like somewhere special there will be 4 adults and one very well behaved 12 year old. Any suggestions appreciated? xx

How about trying to book at any of the really nice restaurants within the Disney resort hotels?

Perhaps The Grand Floridian?
#439501 by David
31 Mar 2008, 13:05
The Yachtsman Steakhouse is another good bet, never had a bad meal yet - infact going tonight. The atmosphere is very nice and not too stuffy, or Artists Point at Wilderness Lodge - fantastic buffalo steak or cedar plank salmon. The Lodge looks fantastic at Christmas [y]

David
#439508 by AlecK
31 Mar 2008, 15:22
Citrico's, Narcoossee's or the Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian and California Grill at the Contemporary Resort are all good bets as are the previously mentioned Yachtsman and Artist point. Flying Fish at the Boardwalk and Todd English BlueZoo at the Dolphin are also worth condsideration. There will also be a new place opening this summer called 'The Wave' at the Contemporary. You will need to make a ressie ASAP (180 days out)for Xmas day. You can check out sample menus for all WDW here :- http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/wdw/menus/resorts.html
#439511 by Gill Smith
31 Mar 2008, 16:33
Thank you all for your replies, I will check them all out.
Virgin Atlantic