#747504 by Tinkerbelle
06 Jun 2010, 20:18
Next week on 11 June, the new nighttime show World of Color opens at Disney's California Adventure. Having just watched these two videos I personally can't wait to visit the park again and see the show, it looks fantastic!

:X

Can anyone fix this link as no matter what I do, it is not working!

There you go - Darren |:)
Last edited by Darren Wheeler on 07 Jun 2010, 07:23, edited 2 times in total. Reason: url
#747519 by honey lamb
06 Jun 2010, 23:32
I've tried but can't. Sorry :(
#747520 by tontybear
06 Jun 2010, 23:35
world of color

Too full of cheese and wine HL?

:o) :o) :o)

:X :X
#747524 by honey lamb
06 Jun 2010, 23:50
tontybear wrote:world of color

Too full of cheese and wine HL?

:o) :o) :o)

:X :X

No! I just didn't try that hard and in any case I was trying to fix Tinkerbelle's link and not create a new one :P
#747525 by tontybear
06 Jun 2010, 23:55
hehehehe

I cut and pasted it into my brower and then copied it back here.

Tinks had a ',' immediatly after the last ']' and maybe that caused the problem?

:P :X :X
#747527 by Tinkerbelle
07 Jun 2010, 01:31
tontybear wrote:hehehehe

I cut and pasted it into my brower and then copied it back here.

Tinks had a ',' immediatly after the last ']' and maybe that caused the problem?

:P :X :X

Just taken the ',' away - still not working!
#747528 by Ptarmigan
07 Jun 2010, 01:35
It looks great doesnt it? I cant wait to see it - this will be my first trip to DL (although I am a WDW addict!) You can buy special dinner packages that give you a ticket into a roped off area - a bit like the way the Fantasmic dinner packages work. In DL you can get the packages for dinner at Ariels Grotto, Trattoria & they also do a $14.99 picnic box that looks very good value for money. I'm really excited to see this new show! :D
#747530 by Neil
07 Jun 2010, 07:40
I must admit I was totally gutted it hadn't started when we were just over there. We went to the place where they show you things that are happening in the future at the park and it looks like it is going to be amazing.

Hopefully it will be so good they will decide to ship it over to Florida also.

Neil
#747551 by Tinkerbelle
07 Jun 2010, 12:50
Neil wrote:I must admit I was totally gutted it hadn't started when we were just over there. We went to the place where they show you things that are happening in the future at the park and it looks like it is going to be amazing.

Hopefully it will be so good they will decide to ship it over to Florida also.

Neil

Or you'll just have to take another Californian holiday!
Virgin Atlantic