#775721 by thelaceys
18 Apr 2011, 18:47
I want to buy annual (12 month) tickets to Busch Gardens and Seaworld this year but I'm having trouble finding anywhere where I can buy them from which is a 'trustworthy' source.

If I can get hold of some we will be in a position to use them again next year, within the 12 month period. :D

All the tickets over here only last for 14 days after first use which is no good if you're going to Orlando for longer than that which is our dilemma.

There are a couple of sites on the web but not sure if they are genuine or not. ?|

Has anyone purchased this type of ticket in the UK?

thelaceys
#775722 by David
18 Apr 2011, 18:58
The last time we were at Seaworld, I am pretty sure we were offered a very cheap deal to upgrade our passes at the gate.

It might be worth waiting till you are there.
#775723 by Luke085
18 Apr 2011, 19:02
#775724 by Tinkerbelle
18 Apr 2011, 19:05
Luke just beat me to it with posting the link to the Busch Gardens website. I would always buy annual passes direct from the park website in advance or upgrade my one day ticket which I have done for several different parks in recent years.
#775731 by Neil
18 Apr 2011, 20:10
Another vote for the "wait until you are there" option. We have both Disney and Uni annual passes and bought them both when we were there.
#775790 by thelaceys
19 Apr 2011, 12:43
Well there we go again, fantastic instant replies from our knowledgeable V-Flyer community, thank you very much. oo)

I will have a look at the Busch Link, but....maybe I should hang on until we are there and buy then. :D

thelaceys
#776665 by Gavin
27 Apr 2011, 13:08
Just a little word of warning. With seaworld and busch, if you elect to have the ticket posted to your hone address the start date of the pass will be the day it is purchased. If you choose to print at home then pick up at the gate, the date will start ftom the day it is first used.
#776705 by thelaceys
27 Apr 2011, 22:38
Gavin wrote:Just a little word of warning. With seaworld and busch, if you elect to have the ticket posted to your hone address the start date of the pass will be the day it is purchased. If you choose to print at home then pick up at the gate, the date will start ftom the day it is first used.

Gavin, thank you very much for that nugget of info. y)

Had a conversation with other half only yesterday and considered having tickets posted to our home but didn't have time to do it. Just as well it would seem.

Undecided whether to buy the annual passes on the gate. Hate having to queue up and mess about but possibly that would be the most sensible way to attack this one perhaps.

thelaceys
Virgin Atlantic