#818471 by LovingGold
31 Jul 2012, 21:21
Hi all,
After some solid advice after hearing a few rumors if you be so kind.
We have two adult of the subject line tickets. They were purchased in 2000 :0
Looking at the ticket someone has wrote 5 dates on the back (is that 5 days we have used them for??)
Anyway, getting to the point......
Can I add extra days at the park for a silly amount of $7 per day per person?
Do that stay as Hoppers when I add the days?
Is there anyway to check before we get to the park if the have days left on them??

(Just seen we paid $340.29 plus tax in 2000!!! OMG!! That was a lot on money :0 :0 )

I am sure the experts here can assist.
Thanks
#818476 by Tinkerbelle
31 Jul 2012, 21:33
I believe the only people who can check how many days are left on tickets are the Guest Services desks located at each park and Downtown Disney.

I do not think you can add any more days onto the passes as normally extra days/non-expiration/water parks can only be added within 14 days of using the first day of the ticket. Tickets also cannot be extended for more than 10 days of entry.
#818479 by LovingGold
31 Jul 2012, 21:45
Tinkerbelle wrote:I believe the only people who can check how many days are left on tickets are the Guest Services desks located at each park and Downtown Disney.

I do not think you can add any more days onto the passes as normally extra days/non-expiration/water parks can only be added within 14 days of using the first day of the ticket. Tickets also cannot be extended for more than 10 days of entry.

Thanks for the quick reply Tinkerbelle. I thought the advice I was given was too good to be true. Lets hope I have a few days free as I think on these to save a few, well a lot, of pounds!!
#819015 by LovingGold
05 Aug 2012, 16:36
Thanks very much for the link.
Have a good read. It seems we have ticket from 2000 that have days left and two non-expiration Child tickets with the names of both my children on them that are now adult :D So happy upgrades.

I will let all know how my visit to the customer relations window went when I get back.........
#836510 by LovingGold
31 Jan 2013, 13:15
Thought I would up this now that I have been back a while.
I can confirm that Disney Guest relations did indeed upgrade both the child tickets to adults tickets with all the old style add-ons.
As a word or warning, it does still start to get expensive when they have expired and you have to buy new "style" tickets.
Something I did learn with the add-ons, if you want to go in to Disney Quest, have a look at the pay windows first, they had a special offer on twice while we were there. Paying an entrance fee was better value than using the add-on on the ticket. We used them all at the water parks.
Virgin Atlantic