#11 by Pete
13 Nov 2003, 01:08
Hi all,

Given that Las Vegas is possibly my favourite holiday destination, it was only a matter of time before I put something into code :)

http://www.BritVegas.com is now online (in fact, went online today!), and any of you who have been to Vegas (or have an interest in going) are welcome to visit. A big part of the site will be the sharing of opinions on the many hotels, restaurants, etc that are on offer - and I sure would have appreciated the advice of other Brits before heading off for the first time.

Will probably have the Nightlife [now life], Spa & Shows sections on soon too.

Pix.

p.s. Yes, before someone else mentions it, the design of BritVegas is remarkably similar to VirginFlyer - but then as they say, if it ain't broke...
#25015 by Bazz
13 Nov 2003, 10:15
An interesting and v. informative site. You have obviously put a great deal of work into it, well done.

I am sure it will get a great deal of hits and the lack of pop-ups make for a refreshing experience when compared with the "glitz" of many of the US sites. It is also good to have a British perspective on this surreal but facinating place. Something about it just keeps drawing you back.

Keep up the good work Pete.

Bazz
Still Flying
#25022 by RichardMannion
15 Nov 2003, 14:11
Great site!

Favourite palce there ahs got to be the Times Sq Bar in the NYNY. Duelling Pianos rocks....

THanks
Richard
#25027 by Pete
15 Nov 2003, 15:00
Yup, I have spent one than one evening in there with a group of friends sampling the sherbet. Always end up getting into the Brit-Yank competitions with Springstien's Born In The USA and Robbie Williams Angel. Dunno why I always get drawn into it, but great fun :)