#22944 by Neil
28 Jan 2008, 20:13
I remember a while back when the mods were having an 'ideas' time, a suggestion was raised for the potential for users to make comments about the pictures on the site. I was just wondering if this was something that was still being planned or if it was something that wasn't possible/not liked, thought useful etc.

I personally think it would be a good idea, yes it would be fun to have a laugh with the more personal pics but I also think it would be good to ask questions/make comments about the pic without the need for a new thread or PM.

Thanks,
Neil
#197896 by Pete
28 Jan 2008, 21:11
It's a good suggestion, but just lacking the code from me to stitch it into the forum. Once I get a bit at a run at it, I'll take a look at it (I know how I'd like it to work, but don't know yet whether it's possible).
#197920 by Wolves27
28 Jan 2008, 23:04
I aggree with Neil; infact I was thinking about this just the other day.

There about 379 photos of LRoM on this site I could comment on :D[}:)][:X]

Cheers!

Dean
#197945 by Neil
29 Jan 2008, 08:30
Thanks for the update Pete.

Originally posted by Wolves27
There about 379 photos of LRoM on this site I could comment on :D[}:)][:X]

We are soo on the same wavelength[}:)]
#197946 by Scrooge
29 Jan 2008, 08:32
But guys, can you honestly think of 379 interesting things to say about LRoM [?] [:w] [:I]
#197948 by Neil
29 Jan 2008, 08:59
Originally posted by Scrooge
But guys, can you honestly think of 379 interesting things to say about LRoM [?] [:w] [:I]

Hmmmmm probably not actually, but I am sure I could think of 379 derogatorythings to say about him:)
#204208 by Darren Wheeler
28 Mar 2008, 12:05
Pete.

Any joy on this yet?

Some of the photos from the 'Bitches' just scream out for comments....
#204256 by HighFlyer
28 Mar 2008, 17:24
Originally posted by Darren Wheeler

Prey tell .... :D These had better not be jests about us travelling in Economy :D

Thanks,
Sarah
#204258 by Darren Wheeler
28 Mar 2008, 17:29
Originally posted by HighFlyer
Originally posted by Darren Wheeler

Prey tell .... :D These had better not be jests about us travelling in Economy :D

Thanks,
Sarah

Would I dare?!?!?! [}:)]

I might have a play with Flickr and see how easy a v-flyer group can be set up and hidden from Joe Public.

Assuming Pete has no objections and a comments add-on is a while away of course.....
#204269 by Pete
28 Mar 2008, 18:17
Due to public pressure ;) I've got my finger out and got this to beta stage. When you now view a photo in the gallery, you should be able to see a link to start a new thread about a picture, or a link to the existing discussion about it if one already exists.

It's new shiny code, so I'm expecting teething problems. Thankfully not as bad as T5 though, eh?
Virgin Atlantic