#257861 by VS075
27 Jan 2009, 16:28
Just thought I'd point out that the seat plan for The Shop coach on the Voyager trains on Virgin Trains are now out of date.

The coach with the shop has recently been reconfigured, so all but 8 seats are bays of four around a table. The idea behind it is that Virgin can make The Shop coach a First Class coach in the mornings and evenings, especially when the dinner service is on.

I have no idea on what the exact number of seats are, nor do I know the seat numbers, but just thought I'd point it out so a new plan for The Shop coach can be created to make it up to date accordingly.

Cheers!
#466038 by Pete
27 Jan 2009, 17:19
Ta
#466041 by Sealink
27 Jan 2009, 17:45
I use the seat plans to try and avoid getting a non-window seat. Voyagers and Pendolinos were not designed with looking out the window in mind!
#466042 by dan87027
27 Jan 2009, 17:55
Not all of the voyagers have been re-marshalled as yet. There are still a few to go through works before the whole fleet has been completed. This is due to us inheriting 5 new units from CrossCountry in December. The shop coach will be used as First Class on all routes between London Euston and Chester/North Wales and will be used as Standard class on all Birmingham to Scotland trains. Hope this helps, happy to assist with any Virgin Trains related issues!
Cheers
Dan