#260712 by slinky09
22 Sep 2009, 15:27
Anyone observing odd stuff in the site? For me, e.g. in the general discussion forum the most recent post appears to be by Bill on the Boston Belle thread, only there's no post when I click through to it ...
#726037 by Neil
22 Sep 2009, 15:32
quote:Originally posted by slinky09
Anyone observing odd stuff in the site? For me, e.g. in the general discussion forum the most recent post appears to be by Bill on the Boston Belle thread, only there's no post when I click through to it ...

It seems Bill has edited one of his earlier posts in that thread (think it is the top post on the 2nd page). This then updates the last posters information that shows in list view of the threads and does make it a bit confusing at times.

edit: actually, it is a post by Bill on the first page, towards the bottom that was edited today.
#726039 by HighFlyer
22 Sep 2009, 15:52
Yup, its easy to get caught out by this, when a member edits an old post it updates the 'last post' info but as Neil says that post could be at the beginning or middle of the thread. Its confusing at times but if the feature wasnt there we wouldnt know if a post had been updated.

Thanks,
Sarah
#726042 by Bill S
22 Sep 2009, 15:56
Sorry for the confusion!
Thought I better clarify a public source of data!