#750490 by Neil
22 Jul 2010, 10:37
Jovi Girl wrote:Hi Bill,

When I click the link I get "You are not authorised to read this forum"

JG

Hi,

It looks like it is a small problem with your account settings. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly, please bear with us and I will let you know when it is sorted.

Thanks,
Neil
#750492 by Jovi Girl
22 Jul 2010, 10:47
Hi,

It looks like it is a small problem with your account settings. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly, please bear with us and I will let you know when it is sorted.

Thanks,
Neil

Thanks Neil

JG
#751854 by hiljil
06 Aug 2010, 18:09
As a new member do I get automatic access to Behind the Curtain or do I have to apply please ? If so, how do I do this ?
Thank you.
( Hope I'm going about this in the right way. I still feel such a novice and ignoramus as I have never used forums before.)
#751864 by Neil
06 Aug 2010, 18:57
If you could just bear with us, we are just trying to get some clarification on this since the move to the new site. We will post an update as soon as we can.

I can however confirm that it is not linked to the number of posts.

Thanks,
Neil
#751998 by CHill710
08 Aug 2010, 09:48
again just seeing this topic can i mention that i have tried all the above advice but now have no icons or chat bar at the bottom of the page. and the link Bill S posted above comes up eith you are not authorised to read this forum.

can my name be put on the 'Pete to sort list'

Many Thanks
#752024 by honey lamb
08 Aug 2010, 14:12
CHill710 wrote:again just seeing this topic can i mention that i have tried all the above advice but now have no icons or chat bar at the bottom of the page. and the link Bill S posted above comes up eith you are not authorised to read this forum.

Many Thanks

The icons and the chat bar at the bottom of the page have been removed as they seemed to be causing some problems with some browsers

If you look through this link you will see reference as to why it has gone
#752073 by LV Jay
09 Aug 2010, 08:16
Hi everyone!

Recently became a member, but I cant seem to find the "behind the curtain" section, have tried the usual as suggested in other posts, but nothing works - Can anyine help??

Cheers!
Last edited by Darren Wheeler on 09 Aug 2010, 13:20, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged into the existing thread for clarity - darren
#752084 by CHill710
09 Aug 2010, 10:05
honey lamb wrote:
CHill710 wrote:again just seeing this topic can i mention that i have tried all the above advice but now have no icons or chat bar at the bottom of the page. and the link Bill S posted above comes up eith you are not authorised to read this forum.

Many Thanks

The icons and the chat bar at the bottom of the page have been removed as they seemed to be causing some problems with some browsers

If you look through this link you will see reference as to why it has gone

sorry i had seen that before.
i still cant access the behind the curtain section though

Chris
#752120 by Pete
09 Aug 2010, 15:54
Sorry about that folks. Not sure why, but some people have been effected by this.

Just to clarify - if you have a member logo beneath your avatar, then you should be able to see and access the Behind The Curtain sections of the forum. If you have the logo, but you're not seeing those forums, drop me a private message and I'll sort it out for you.

Pete
Virgin Atlantic