#748356 by northernhenry
18 Jun 2010, 12:15
Hmm. strange things going on...just read this then clicked onto my profile page- "I need to login again!"- not even left the site....
#748357 by pjh
18 Jun 2010, 12:32
McMaddog wrote:Why does it currently show "Bazz posted in the forums. Re: constantly having to login
11:53am "
when the last post was me at 10:18am and Bazz hasn't got any posts on that thread?

I think it's because Bazz has been doing moderating tasks in the thread and the forum code doesn't distinguish between we normal folk and the moderating community.
#748359 by Pete
18 Jun 2010, 12:52
Yup, moderating activity will generate a post message, and the activity stream isn't clever enough to know the difference. It's a side effect of having two big chunks of separate code running the main site and the forum, so the bridge between them only carries so much info to work with.
#748362 by Bazz
18 Jun 2010, 13:13
It was me, the mods are having another discussion elsewhere regarding editing pots and I capitalised a letter at the start of a sentence in one of the posts in that thread, it was so minor I didn't leave a note - sorry for any confusion this caused.
Virgin Atlantic