#763800 by thelaceys
11 Jan 2011, 23:46
What's all this stuff at the top of my V-Flyer page is it me or is it you? It comes up everytime I log on, but only on V-Flyer site not on any other sites. Doesn't cause any problems but puzzled anyway.

Warning: include(injection_block.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/v-flyer.com/public_html/phpBB/index.php on line 17

Warning: include(injection_block.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/v-flyer.com/public_html/phpBB/index.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'injection_block.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/customer/www/v-flyer.com/public_html/phpBB/index.php on line 17
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:17)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:17)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:17)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:17)

thelaceys
#764427 by Pete
18 Jan 2011, 17:04
Hmmm... I can see what it's doing, but that shouldn't happen (or if it did, it should happen to everyone).

What sort of browser are you using, and do you have any non-standard extensions to the browser, like a toolbar or anything? I'll need to see if I can recreate it.

Pete
#764436 by thelaceys
18 Jan 2011, 17:44
I'm using 'bog standard' Mozilla Firefox, no fancy toolbars or anything unusual at all.

Just logged on through IE and it doesn't happen on there.
Also I cannot log in properly on Mozilla, I have to do it twice before it accepts me. On IE I only have to go through the process once.

This all started when the site changed don't know if that has any bearing on any of this.

thelaceys
#764467 by honey lamb
18 Jan 2011, 23:23
It has happened to me too from time to time when I have been kicked off the site. I'm using Safari
#764469 by tontybear
18 Jan 2011, 23:30
I use firefox and have no issues.

Have you tried clearing your cookies etc?
#764512 by thelaceys
19 Jan 2011, 12:40
tontybear wrote:I use firefox and have no issues.

Have you tried clearing your cookies etc?

Yep, I keep my computer meticulous, it's all a bit strange. Not really a problem doesn't affect my using the site just stuff that shouldn't be there ;)

thelaceys
#764646 by Pete
21 Jan 2011, 00:31
If it's happening on Firefox and not in IE, then that would suggest it's something specific to Firefox; and if it happens in your Firefox, and not every installation of Firefox, that would suggest it's something specific to your installation of Firefox. It certainly sounds like something is interfering with the loading of the page (ie, sending something to the browser before the server gets a chance to set pre-load config [that's the errors you're seeing]). Without examining your PC (and probably a better understanding of Windows!), I suspect it's going to be impossible to fix. Have you tried re-downloading a new version of Firefox (not an upgrade), and see if that sorts it all out? It does seem like there's something peculiar about your copy of it.

Pete
#764697 by thelaceys
21 Jan 2011, 15:16
Thanks Pete, 'something peculiar', yep that would be about right in this house everything's going wonky at the moment, it's just odd that it only happens on here and not on any other site?| Will try a fresh with Firefox and see if that helps.
Virgin Atlantic