#772288 by cooperman
22 Mar 2011, 13:17
Hi All,

How do I access the "Clubhouse" on V Flyer?
I am a paid up Gold Member and can't see a way in.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul
Only 5 Days to JNB...SA is Sunny and waiting!
#772293 by Neil
22 Mar 2011, 14:00
It is a slight bug in the system that doesn't automatically allow you to see the behind the curtain forums when you become a paid member.

It will require Pete to make a couple of adjustments on your account, I will make him aware of the problem so hopefully he will be able to do that asap.

Thanks,
Neil
#772294 by Luke085
22 Mar 2011, 14:19
I got a little excited by the title of this thread! How cool would it be if v-flyer members had their own 'exclusive' clubhouse! hmmm!
#772296 by McMaddog
22 Mar 2011, 14:32
enyce085 wrote:I got a little excited by the title of this thread! How cool would it be if v-flyer members had their own 'exclusive' clubhouse! hmmm!

Yes as did I read it this way! On the old V-Flyer site it would've been obvious that this question was about the website but nowadays it's extremely subtle and easy to miss.
#772299 by northernhenry
22 Mar 2011, 15:30
enyce085 wrote:I got a little excited by the title of this thread! How cool would it be if v-flyer members had their own 'exclusive' clubhouse! hmmm!

Well if MrV's drop-in centre for old Gin soaks & grumpy old men (aka B&ES) is anything to go by, thought we already had one..Exclusive might be pushing it's description.. :w
(No offence HL B) )
#772303 by honey lamb
22 Mar 2011, 16:41
northernhenry wrote:
Well if MrV's drop-in centre for old Gin soaks & grumpy old men (aka B&ES) is anything to go by, thought we already had one..Exclusive might be pushing it's description.. :w
(No offence HL B) )

Offence taken v( :D
#772305 by mdvipond
22 Mar 2011, 16:45
Hey, I'll have you know that mdvipond's Bar & Entrail Shack is highly exclusive ('exclusive' is much the same as 'condemned by environmental health' isn't it?).

We'll be proud to take on the mantle of 'Unofficial V-Flyer Clubhouse'. There's not much that the LHR Clubhouse offers that we can't match: Enjoy a signature cocktail prepared by one of our trained mixologists (as long as it's mild or sherry. Or both). Relax over a game of pool (try not to wake Jacki if she's asleep on the table). Browse our selection of award winning pickled eggs.

What more could you ask for? And as soon as the LRoM Trannies have completed their 'masseuse' course, we'll give that boy Branson a run for his money!
#772308 by cooperman
22 Mar 2011, 17:17
Crikey,
I didn't realise that mild and sherry were part of the cocktail mix...what's the opening hours and do I have to have a purple boarding card? ;)
#772326 by Jacki
22 Mar 2011, 21:03
The landlord of the B&ES never stops giving - when the car park floods each winter, he hands out water bottles so we can sit in the puddle and pretend we are in the CH hot tub! However, it's when he jets off to sunnier climes and HL takes over that the bad behaviour really starts! :w
#772345 by honey lamb
22 Mar 2011, 23:39
Jacki wrote:The landlord of the B&ES never stops giving - when the car park floods each winter, he hands out water bottles so we can sit in the puddle and pretend we are in the CH hot tub! However, it's when he jets off to sunnier climes and HL takes over that the bad behaviour really starts! :w

You've never let me forget the naked trampolining or the turkey in the tree, have you? v(
#772359 by Jacki
23 Mar 2011, 09:03
honey lamb wrote:
Jacki wrote:The landlord of the B&ES never stops giving - when the car park floods each winter, he hands out water bottles so we can sit in the puddle and pretend we are in the CH hot tub! However, it's when he jets off to sunnier climes and HL takes over that the bad behaviour really starts! :w

You've never let me forget the naked trampolining or the turkey in the tree, have you? v(

No I won't HL, but as long as the regular payments continue the photos are safe with me! :w
#772364 by Neil
23 Mar 2011, 10:07
DarkAuror wrote:Oh, The barkeep does a rather good Lyrics quiz which keeps the patrons entertained. :w

That point is certainly up for debate :(! v(
#772372 by honey lamb
23 Mar 2011, 12:18
Neil wrote:
DarkAuror wrote:Oh, The barkeep does a rather good Lyrics quiz which keeps the patrons entertained. :w

Oh God, DA! You've got Neil sulking now because he doesn't include Steps lyrics in the quiz. ii)
#772373 by DarkAuror
23 Mar 2011, 12:29
honey lamb wrote:
Neil wrote:

Oh God, DA! You've got Neil sulking now because he doesn't include Steps lyrics in the quiz. ii)

Don't forget Kylie and SClub. ):
#772376 by HWVlover
23 Mar 2011, 13:49
DA, you cannot be serious!!!! v(

To mention SClub in the same sentence as the :X goddess Kylie. :X

No No No v( v( v( v( v( v(
#772385 by honey lamb
23 Mar 2011, 15:49
mdvipond wrote:I must admit, I'm a little confused myself...

And he's the barkeep! Says it all, doesn't it?
#772414 by cooperman
23 Mar 2011, 20:29
Tinkerbelle wrote:Any newbies to VF reading this thread must be thinking "WTF?!"

:P

WTF!!!

BTW WTF is a T10..let the secret out someone.
#772415 by Tinkerbelle
23 Mar 2011, 20:32
Co wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:Any newbies to VF reading this thread must be thinking "WTF?!"

:P

WTF!!!

BTW WTF is a T10..let the secret out someone.

Tanqueray No 10 ie Gin.
Virgin Atlantic