#776772 by DragonLady
28 Apr 2011, 17:59
I don't seem to b able to access any thing apart from a J class fare in the fare code section of the toolbox (it comes up with page not found- our site has moved platforms). Is there a problem?
Thanks
DL
#776779 by Becca1007
28 Apr 2011, 18:21
Hmmm... are you using a PC or a Mac?

If you are using a PC, then you are probably using internet explorer, firefox or chrome. What does the little icon you click on look like?

If you are using a Mac then we will have to find a Mac person to help cause those totally confuse me... lol.
#785567 by at240
11 Jul 2011, 12:14
I have just noticed this too.

Clicking the "toolbox" link to fare codes takes me to the page for J-class fares. From there, selecting any other fare code causes a "page not found" error.

I notice that there is an extra /the-toolbox/ in the URL if you select any fare code from the initial J page. Out of curiosity I deleted this and sure enough everything works fine again.

I am able to replicate this error each time I visit the site.
#785570 by stevebrass
11 Jul 2011, 12:26
at240 wrote:I have just noticed this too.

Clicking the "toolbox" link to fare codes takes me to the page for J-class fares. From there, selecting any other fare code causes a "page not found" error.

I notice that there is an extra /the-toolbox/ in the URL if you select any fare code from the initial J page. Out of curiosity I deleted this and sure enough everything works fine again.

I am able to replicate this error each time I visit the site.

yep, I get this problem in Chrome.
#785618 by tontybear
11 Jul 2011, 23:58
I had this problem a while ago so I cleared all V-flyer cookies and logged off and on again and that sorted it.
Virgin Atlantic