#788502 by Luke085
14 Aug 2011, 21:45
Good evening,

Has anyone else experienced a delay in accessing v-flyer?

This past week I've really noticed a slow down and found the site painfully slow to load pages etc. Tried both at work, in Starbucks and at home - each time it's been v.slow. Other web pages load quickly as normal.

Not sure if it was just me or if perhaps there is a bit of an issue with the server?

Luke
#788503 by CHill710
14 Aug 2011, 21:48
Seems to be working fine for me on my iPad.
#788507 by tontybear
14 Aug 2011, 21:56
I had an issue an hour or so ago when it thought I wasn't logged in but I was but apart from that I've not had any issues with the site been slow
#788508 by Luke085
14 Aug 2011, 21:58
tontybear wrote:I had an issue an hour or so ago when it thought I wasn't logged in but I was but apart from that I've not had any issues with the site been slow

I get the logout issue quite a lot, however, I attribute that to the fact i'm logging in on so many different devices (laptop, iphone, ipad, work pc) that it gets a little confused!
#788509 by tontybear
14 Aug 2011, 22:02
Luke085 wrote:
tontybear wrote:I had an issue an hour or so ago when it thought I wasn't logged in but I was but apart from that I've not had any issues with the site been slow

I get the logout issue quite a lot, however, I attribute that to the fact i'm logging in on so many different devices (laptop, iphone, ipad, work pc) that it gets a little confused!

Yes the poor dear. Must be all the gin that Pete feeds her!

I know he's in Edinburgh at the mo so maybe send him a message?
#788510 by Luke085
14 Aug 2011, 22:09
tontybear wrote:
Luke085 wrote:

Yes the poor dear. Must be all the gin that Pete feeds her!

I know he's in Edinburgh at the mo so maybe send him a message?

LOL!

I know he's busy so I don't want to make an issue out of it if it's only me! Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing the speed issues. My ISP have been awful lately so wanted to check before I call them and shout again! v(
#788515 by honey lamb
14 Aug 2011, 22:49
It was very slow for me earlier on this afternoon but it's been fine this evening
#788555 by Moley
15 Aug 2011, 16:55
I've had a couple of errors this afternoon. Both were "Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"
#789181 by Neil
24 Aug 2011, 15:46
I am finding the site painfully slow this afternoon, it has just taken me over 4 minutes to get to the thread from first clicking in to the site.

The pages just seem to take an eternity to load. All other sites are working fine, so it's not a net/speed issue I don't think.
#789184 by HWVlover
24 Aug 2011, 16:14
Neil wrote:I am finding the site painfully slow this afternoon, it has just taken me over 4 minutes to get to the thread from first clicking in to the site.

The pages just seem to take an eternity to load. All other sites are working fine, so it's not a net/speed issue I don't think.

Ditto. :(
#789190 by honey lamb
24 Aug 2011, 17:56
It was very slow for me earlier in the day but not as slow as Neil's but now it's working just fine
#789199 by Petmadness
24 Aug 2011, 18:33
Only became a member last week and have had intermittent speed problems on various connections and devices....doesnt stop me loving the site, tho!
Virgin Atlantic