#798487 by rdm
31 Dec 2011, 01:04
The UCP shows that my preferences are set to UTC with DST not in effect, but the forum posts appear to be an hour ahead (I'm posting this at 11pm, but V-Flyer thinks it's midnight).

To confuse matters further, the recent activity is showing at a time two hours behind the actual event (the recent activity says this is posted at 9pm).

Any suggestions to rectify this greatly appreciated.
#798489 by honey lamb
31 Dec 2011, 01:13
It's been like this for some time and the only person who can sort it is Pete, the owner of the site. I know he was busy for most of the year but I'll give him a nudge
#798492 by Tinkerbelle
31 Dec 2011, 01:30
To resolve the current time issue I just have the settings in the User Control Panel set to:

Summer Time/DST is in effect: No
My timezone: [UTC - 1] Azores Standard Time, Cape Verde Time

|:)
#798494 by Guest
31 Dec 2011, 01:33
Tinkerbelle wrote:To resolve the current time issue I just have the settings in the User Control Panel set to:

Summer Time/DST is in effect: No
My timezone: [UTC - 1] Azores Standard Time, Cape Verde Time

|:)

Thanks Tinks y) Perfect timings now!
#798523 by Pete
31 Dec 2011, 14:40
Looks like the server itself is an hour out. I've raised the issue with the webhost, although as Tink says, you can temporarily get around the problem by changing your user control panel.

Pete
#798526 by tontybear
31 Dec 2011, 16:17
Pete wrote:Looks like the server itself is an hour out. I've raised the issue with the webhost, although as Tink says, you can temporarily get around the problem by changing your user control panel.

Pete

I hope it dosent think its in Samoa or we'd be loosing a whole day.

Forget to feed the hamsters over christmas Pete? :o) :o)
Virgin Atlantic