#802540 by Monkey789
13 Feb 2012, 00:02
I usually use my iPhone to browse through the V-Flyer website. However occasionally I would like to view the full site and not on the iPhone version. Mainly because you can only see a few of the main topics and not search the forum etc on the iPhone version.

I've found the link to view the full site in the "About V-Flyer" section, however is there a way to revert back to the iPhone version? The only way I have found is to clear all my cookies which I don't really want to do as it forgets all my saved passwords etc for very site I visit!

Thanks in advance.
#802554 by Neil
13 Feb 2012, 08:34
IIRC, you just have to do the same thing that you do to get out of iPhone mode as you do to get it back (via the 'About VF' screen).
#802559 by Guest
13 Feb 2012, 10:16
snicker - Once in the main version of the site on your iPhone, simply click on the main v-flyer.com logo at the top of the page and this will prompt your iPhone to return to the iPhone version. (Alternatively click "home" on the options at the top of the main page and this has the same result).

Neil - ISTBC but the "About V-Flyer" link is only available in the iPhone version of the site, so not viewable when on the main site.
#802566 by Monkey789
13 Feb 2012, 11:02
Thanks for the suggestions but neither seem to work for me and I'm now stuck in main website mode!

Clicking the V-Flyer logo at the top takes me back the iPhone version home page but when I click forum, this takes me to the main website again. Same for clicking home.

Going into the About section as Neil suggested only has the option to click main site, I've tried clicking that but it takes me to the main site.

Am I doing something stupidly wrong?!
#802567 by Neil
13 Feb 2012, 11:14
Okay - so I've actually done it now rather than just gone from memory.

When in main site view, click home and scroll right to the bottom, and there is the switch to iphone view button. That has just worked fine for me.

Neil
#802570 by Monkey789
13 Feb 2012, 11:36
Neil wrote:Okay - so I've actually done it now rather than just gone from memory.

When in main site view, click home and scroll right to the bottom, and there is the switch to iphone view button. That has just worked fine for me.

Neil

Ah yes excellent - Working now! Although I had to log back into my account but it gets me back to the iPhone version. Thanks all.
Virgin Atlantic