#810293 by kered
10 May 2012, 09:47
Thanks Slipperman.

However, when I go in there, I don't seem to have any listings of items for sale, or any option to purchase stuff.

Just a blank(ish) screen, showing my cart as empty, along with a line of text saying, "You must log in first", even though I am logged in on the site ?|
#810296 by Slipperman
10 May 2012, 10:22
kered wrote:Thanks Slipperman.

However, when I go in there, I don't seem to have any listings of items for sale, or any option to purchase stuff.

Just a blank(ish) screen, showing my cart as empty, along with a line of text saying, "You must log in first", even though I am logged in on the site ?|

When I go to the page for the first time I am asked to log in again, after I have done so I got the tags showing.

Have you try linking from the drop down 'The Community > Order luggage Tags'?
#810302 by kered
10 May 2012, 12:42
Mmmm same result no matter which way I do it ?|

If I go to the link you posted, prior to logging in to the site, I get presented with a log in screen. When I log in, I then get taken to the same "no items - blank screen"

Clicking the "order luggage tags" from the menu on the left of this screen still results in the "blank screen"

Same thing, if I'm already logged into the site & go to the shop from the 'The Community > Order luggage Tags'?"

Oh well not to worry ?|
#810383 by NV43
11 May 2012, 00:07
I love my tags too; unfortunately one was destroyed during transit from LAX to the Omni Hotel, Los Angeles last week, so I may, soon, be ordering replacements/spares.

NV
#810403 by Jacki
11 May 2012, 08:54
Someone saw my luggage tags at the airport recently and asked how I managed to get "Lifetime Clubhouse Access" - I had to explain that sadly it wasn't quite what it seemed, but it gave me the opportunity to promote V-flyer! ;)
#810756 by honey lamb
15 May 2012, 16:59
wakefieldbr wrote:Hi,
Ive tried google chrome, explorer and an ipad but I dont get an option to buy.

My old paper ones will have to do, sniff sniff

Wakefieldbr
wakefieldbr wrote:same with me, no option to purchase the labels :(

You have to be a paid up member of the site to be able to purchase them. See here. If you scroll down the page you will be able to get the full information

You may have noticed a banner under each avatar saying "Member" with a colour to determine the level of membership which you too will have if you choose to join. There is no compulsion but the tags are a side benefit
#810766 by Slipperman
15 May 2012, 18:28
honey lamb wrote:
wakefieldbr wrote:Hi,
Ive tried google chrome, explorer and an ipad but I dont get an option to buy.

My old paper ones will have to do, sniff sniff

Wakefieldbr
wakefieldbr wrote:same with me, no option to purchase the labels :(

You have to be a paid up member of the site to be able to purchase them. See here. If you scroll down the page you will be able to get the full information

You may have noticed a banner under each avatar saying "Member" with a colour to determine the level of membership which you too will have if you choose to join. There is no compulsion but the tags are a side benefit

Kered, who initially asked about purchasing and was having trouble, is a member ?|
#810769 by honey lamb
15 May 2012, 18:34
Slipperman wrote:Kered, who initially asked about purchasing and was having trouble, is a member ?|

Kered has annual membership and it's entirely possible that he has not renewed it.
#810803 by Pete
15 May 2012, 23:13
If you are a member but can't see the options, it's probably because you're not logged in on the 'community' side of the site. For boring technical reasons, V-Flyer is actually two chunks of code that are bridged together, so it's quite possible to be logged into the forum, but not the rest of the site. To check this, if you're not seeing the tag store, go to the homepage and see if you're presented with a login box.

Pete
#810808 by kered
15 May 2012, 23:23
honey lamb wrote:You have to be a paid up member of the site to be able to purchase them.

Ahhh Ha that explains it :|

honey lamb wrote:
Slipperman wrote:Kered, who initially asked about purchasing and was having trouble, is a member ?|

Kered has annual membership and it's entirely possible that he has not renewed it.

Spot on HL y)

I've let my annual membership lapse, even though the site still shows me as being a Gold member.
#811204 by Global44
19 May 2012, 10:39
Hi Pete,
Just ordered a couple of luggage tags, multi tasking at the same time! Failed to notice how to add details, can these mailed to a moderator?
If not my error and not a big deal. :D
#811205 by totallylost
19 May 2012, 10:58
Global44 wrote:Hi Pete,
Just ordered a couple of luggage tags, multi tasking at the same time! Failed to notice how to add details, can these mailed to a moderator?
If not my error and not a big deal. :D

If you send a private message to Pete with the details, he'll sort it out no probs.
Virgin Atlantic