#814529 by ratechaser
22 Jun 2012, 14:29
Bit sad I know, but this one has been bugging me for a while. I had originally assumed it was one of the tags that was associated to the number of posts made, but that's clearly not the case from what I've seen... It's not an obvious membership level either.

Just wondering - what gets one in the club ?|
#814533 by Neil
22 Jun 2012, 14:35
It was actually an old 'user status' that was used when a member became a paid member of the site. We no longer use it and just use the different colour tag above your user name.

So no need to worry, you aren't missing out :D
#814554 by Martin
22 Jun 2012, 16:24
Neil

I believe you can put anything in that box, so we await with eager anticipation what barbed moniker will appear under ratechaser's name...

:D
#814561 by ratechaser
22 Jun 2012, 16:41
Martin wrote:Neil

I believe you can put anything in that box, so we await with eager anticipation what barbed moniker will appear under ratechaser's name...

Given that I work in investment banking, I suspect there's not many names I won't have heard/been called before...

Still, I can console myself with the fact that at least I'm not Jimmy Carr. And that was a thought I held long before his recent troubles began...
#814605 by jodash
22 Jun 2012, 19:07
ratechaser wrote:
Martin wrote:Neil

Given that I work in investment banking, I suspect there's not many names I won't have heard/been called before...

Still, I can console myself with the fact that at least I'm not Jimmy Carr. And that was a thought I held long before his recent troubles began...

Hence rate chaser!after 40 years in the City have now stepped down
Virgin Atlantic