#392 by mcuth
08 Mar 2004, 23:10
Pix

Just a minor irk in the seat rating plans:
When there's more than one rating for a seat (for example 6a on a 747-400 Suite), if you click on the seat to see the extra ratings, the pop-up box isn't scrollable or re-sizeable. To see the rest of the ratings, you have to select text and drag the mouse down.

Cheers...:)
#26479 by TJ
08 Mar 2004, 23:17
What system are you using?

I'm on Mac OS X (using both Safari and Internet Explorer) and the pop-up boxes work fine. They're also ok on my work PC (running Windows XP).

TJ ;)
#26483 by mcuth
09 Mar 2004, 00:17
quote:Originally posted by TJ
What system are you using?

W2kSP4 + IE6.0.2800.1106
Same on my work's laptop (yes, I'm still working at home *sigh*), which is running the same.

Actually, it's interesting - if I use Opera (v7.23 build 3227), it's ok. I keep forgetting that I'm trialling Opera at home - probably because I'm so busy right now.

So, I guess it must be a bug in this build of IE (now there's a surprise [:(!]).

Cheers :)
#26487 by Pete
09 Mar 2004, 00:46
It's probably a combination of IE's odd behaviour and the duff programming (ie, me). Works ok on most browsers, but not Windows IE... of course, that would be the one most people are using!

Now there's a fair few ratings in the system, I'll have to have a good look and see what I'm doing wrong :)

Pix
#26489 by mcuth
09 Mar 2004, 00:52
quote:of course, that would be the one most people are using!

Believe me, if I had more time to sort myself out, I wouldn't be! [:I]

I think Opera can handle multiple email accounts & newsgroups, and IIRC, Mozilla's got a lot better at that too. I'm planning on migrating to SuSE this year at some stage, and I'm thinking that I might as well wait till that happens before making the switch with browsers too :)

quote:Now there's a fair few ratings in the system, I'll have to have a good look and see what I'm doing wrong :)

I'm planning on adding some if I get "new" seats on my next trips (only 6 more days to the first leg :D)
Virgin Atlantic