#433 by buns
12 Mar 2004, 21:29
I notice on the Home page that you have won an award.

Well done! _ I have found this site and the forums the most useful place to pick up tips / pointers / pitfalls about flying with VS and I am looking forward not only to my next flight but this site building from strength to strength.

I believe you have pitched this site just right - keep up the good work!!

buns4vs
#26865 by TJ
17 Mar 2004, 09:46
I agree :)

Pix and the rest of the VF crew, you've all done a fab job! I was soooo glad to read about this site on iFly! :)

Well done again for the award. Definately deserved! :)

TJ
#26899 by jaguarpig
17 Mar 2004, 14:57
I agree brilliant and very useful site. Only problem I am looking at these boards all day instead of working.
#26972 by mcuth
17 Mar 2004, 23:51
Pix

Seconding all the above - it's a great site, and you and the team have done an excellent job :)

Cheers
#26975 by RichardMannion
17 Mar 2004, 23:57
Team working is good, but I think full credit should go to Pix for the site design and main donkey work!

Special mention to Bazz, just for the sheer nubmer of posts and contribution. He has nearly double the number of posts that I have. Maybe I should have my title changed to 'Wannabee' :)

Thanks,
Richard
#26984 by Pete
18 Mar 2004, 00:18
Is that Technical Wannabee? :)
#26992 by RichardMannion
18 Mar 2004, 00:36
quote:Originally posted by pixuk
Is that Technical Wannabee? :)

I do stop and think sometimes about how much one can know, but then I remember I have more letters after my name than in my name. Gotta love those certifications! :D

Maybe we should create a VS quiz, and award some forum prizes/benefits for those that pass.....
#26994 by Pete
18 Mar 2004, 00:38
A VirginFlyer fridge magnet! :)

Get writing that quiz, Richard :)
#26997 by RichardMannion
18 Mar 2004, 01:30
quote:Originally posted by pixuk
A VirginFlyer fridge magnet! :)

Get writing that quiz, Richard :)

I don't know enough to be able to write a quiz [V]
#27023 by Bazz
18 Mar 2004, 12:14
Thanks for the praise guys! I echo RM's thoughts, it's really Pix who deserves the pat-on-the-back for all the hours effort he has put into building the site.

And thanks Richard, [:I] it helps running your own business, guess I may have more freetime than you salarymen ;) no one looking over my shoulder, (except Birkin :)). I must admit, even I am having difficulty keeping up with the number of posts!
Virgin Atlantic