#632 by Nottingham Nick
30 Mar 2004, 20:13
Pix / Shaun

Is there are possibility of having some sort of area linked to Shaun's forum to highlight Travelstore special deals to forum members?

There must be times when limited deals are announced that you know will go quickly - or even last minute deals that would appeal to members.

A last minute all inclusive to the Caribbean with PE flights would do nicely I'm sure:)

Just a thought

Nick
#28212 by TJ
30 Mar 2004, 20:18
Ooh , like your thinking Nick. That's a great idea.

Looks like it was a good thing you can along Shaun! It's great that we're getting closer links to VTS now in adition to the good links already there with VS.

[8D]
#28227 by vs932
31 Mar 2004, 00:59
At the moment i'm currently in talks with my line manager over the forum on the website - obviously i have to provide an impartial and own opinion on all matters and not be representing myy company as it were but i love your idea and after go ahead with my manager i will perhaps speak to my web team about the possibilities of being able to launch our customer e-mail letter on here as soon as it's readyv under the travelstore forum. Unfortunately not all last minute deals are that easy to get on before they go as we deal with many other companies as well as v hols but will see what i can do for you guys on here!!!! :D

shaun
#28239 by Nottingham Nick
31 Mar 2004, 10:31
Shaun

Thanks for that, I can see your dilemma about impartiality, but any offers you present could be marked accordingly - limited availability or with a legalistic rider to make it clear whether you are posting as a Travelstore rep or an individual.

Make sure your back is covered, and go for it:)

Nick