Flight: FCA4148
Destination: Palma (PMI)
Duration: 1hr 46mins
Scheduled boarding time: 16:10
Scheduled departure time: 17:10
Actual boarding time: 18:25
Actual departure time: 19:20
Plane type: A320-200 (G-OOAU)

Aftea pleasent 1hr 30 journey from Romford, I arrived at courtlands (who took over Gatwick parking last year [:(] ). On handing the keys over, we found that they no longer served the north terminal. Wouldnt have minded so much had they actually told us before booking. Eventually (after waiting 30mins for the shuttle bus which used to be pratically on demand) we got to the North Terminal. Our flight was on time and I also noticed that as usual fly jet wernt (im yet to see an ontime fly jet flight!). Check in was swift, however FCA are really really stingy on baggage weights. 2 Bags were over the miniscule 25kg limit, but luckily the check in assistant let us off. After weighing our hand baggage, and it was off to the culinary delights of the north termainls Mc Donalds.
All was uneventful, until sometime sitting in the departure lounge, when I noticed we should have been boarding 10 minutes ago. Then my most hated message pops up... 'delayed until 1910'
Went to the information desk for some more information, and was told that there was an air conditioning fault with the aircraft. Was also given some money off vouchers. At a little bfore 1800, (Just as I was about to spend my voucher on a delicious looking bagel...) Go to gate 46 appeared on the screen.
Been to gate 46 before? I have, its not an airbridge. So, after cramming just over half of an A320 PAX onto a tiny bus, I was finally boarding.
Upon stepping aboard I was greeted by the crew, and I squeezed into my seat.
The first thing that hit me was the bright jade couloured seats, covered in supposidly leather. Very unconfortable, and they were much too bright (I much prefer VS Y seats).
Captain came over the intercom and appologised for the delay (in which a part had been flown in from Hamburg) and we finally departed. The cabin crew tried to make some humerous announcements often mirrored on here, such as if you wish to smoke please go outside.
IFE...
I refuesed to pay 2.50 for a pair of headphones, especially as it was such a short flight and also because of the screens positioning, I couldnt get a very good view.
I had also not purchased a meal for the flight, and decided to use my complimentary 3 voucher on a 'snack box'. This contained one jacobs cream cracker, 2 whole grain crackers, a piece of laughing cow cheese, a mini cheader substitue and a piece of pate. Not worth 3.
Service was good, and so was the flight until landing.
Upon landing, we skidded quite heavily on the PMI runway, and quite a few things went flying. Then there was my pet hate... people getting up and getting stuff from the overhaed storage whilst we taxied. The cabin crew requested nicely at first, then more assertive the second when no one listened. Also a personal announcement was made to the one man in a blue jumper who didnt listen the first time.
Then it was just a long walk to baggage reclaim as PMI is not a small airport.

Thankyou for reading my trip report!