Flight: FCA4149
Destination: London Gatwick (LGW)
Duration: 2hr 10mins
Scheduled boarding time: 20:45
Scheduled departure time: 21:30
Actual boarding time: 21:05
Actual departure time: 21:40
Plane type: A320-200 (G-OOAU)

Same plane as before, but we had the seats behind our outbound position.
Pilot came on, announced the flight time, our route, and to prepare for take off. Seat belt lights off about 15 mins after take off, and cabin service began (announcment). Or should I say, cabin service only for people with meals. No service whatsoever in my part of the cabin, or to any non meal passengers (the meal was sausages and mash!!! [so i saw labelled on the boxes passing me]). 1hr 10 into the flight, drinks were finally served. I ordered a coke and a pack of mini cheddars costing 1.60. The usual rip off. At this stage, Id like to say that easy jet is better, service wise and comfortwise.
Entertainment. Better view this time as the screen did not flap down in front of me, but however it was poor. Top gear and 2 and a half men were shown (the first did not finish) and it was filled with skymap, a lame quiz and adverts for products and services which were pratically unavaliable. Audio wise there was a nice choice, It was hard to choose between crying baby, unruly child and angry mother. I chose all, which offered a delightful array of sounds. After 2 hours of being wedged in between to piece of disgusting coloured jade leather (apparently) I departed, baggage reclaim being quick and efficient with only a GB airways flight to deal with. Overal, nice smooth flight, marred with the cut backs of charter. Would I fly them again? Not through choice, and I wouldnt recommend them. The outbound flight was better despite delays, thank god my next flight is with VS to MCO in feb.

Hope you enjoyed it.