#238279 by jmf
06 Oct 2005, 23:51
After arriving on the delayed DL4188 from MOB I made my way from D Terminal to A, via the short journey on the train. As I arrive at A10 the flight is boarding and my zone has been called so I get to walk straight on no waiting.

It's another short flight (only an hour and half), so all very uneventful, in fact I can't remember anything really. Seats were ok (as always I had an aisle seat), didn't bother with the refreshments - there would be plenty of time to fill up at MCO! Oh just remember one thing from the previous flight (which rather than go back and edit that post, I'm going to put here so I have something to write in this TR [;)]) We're flying along, nice and smooth, clear blue skies, now that the early mist has cleared there's hardly a cloud in sight, when all of a sudden we bank to the right really sharply, frightened the life out of me. The million miler (heard him chatting to the stewardess) next to me seemed completely unconcerned and said something about probably passed to close to a jet stream or he could have said a jet .... to be honest he could have said giraffe for all I was paying attention, too busy trying to get my heart rate back to normal!!

Back to this flight, we land in MCO and as I'm in row 1 (sadly not in J, it was an all Y flight) I'm first off and headed straight the Duty Free ....