#908307 by Hamster
08 Aug 2015, 17:52
Previous TR: MIA-CLT

After a short stay in the lounge, and having used the premium beverage chits we headed to the gate to board our delayed flight to Boston. New crew, but the same routine on boarding, with a full bar pre-departure drink again.

Once boarding had finished the Cabin Crew looking after First told us all the two snack tray options that were on-board and that she apologises if those at the back don’t get their first choice.

We took off at 18:54 as opposed to our scheduled departure time of 18:00, so we hadn’t made any time up! In flight I skipped on the snack and just had some water, I was starting to panic a bit about missing our flight home to London.

Even though it was a short flight (just over 2 hours), I really did miss not having IFE, and I didn’t have much charge on my phone to make use of the Wi-Fi – there was no in seat power either.

After landing at 21:01, 52 minutes late, we moved as quickly as we could to the baggage hall, and approached the staff at the desk to see what was happening with our bags. They gave us the bad new that they hadn’t been re-tagged and would be appearing on the luggage belts. Our BA flight was at 22:30, and as the staff didn’t know how long it would take for the luggage to arrive, it was decided that as I was the only one working the next day, I would check in for the BA flight alone, and hope that the other two got the luggage and made it to check-in in time to join me!

Next TR: BOS-LHR
Last edited by Hamster on 08 Aug 2015, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
#908308 by marshy11
08 Aug 2015, 17:56
It's a cliffhanger…..

Did you all make it?