#260920 by Jacki
10 Oct 2009, 11:26
I am prepared to have all IPhone lovers telling me I just have the wrong phone but .......

I use my Backberry a lot for work (I think it is called the Enterprise package) and I wanted to have my personal emails on it as well. Our IT guy has set this up and I now have two options for emails - work or home. The problem is whist I can retrieve my home emails from a single icon on the phone they also come into my work email page which means I now have to sift through both sets of emails[n]. The IT guy says Blackberry confirmed it has to be like this which seems odd, does anyone know if there is a way around this?

Many thanks
#727403 by daharris
10 Oct 2009, 19:27
Each mailbox ought to have its own icon and these, unlike the generic messages folder, will not be a mix of the various accounts. I have yet to find a way of keeping mails from one address out of the generic messages folder, but I did give up about 8 months ago.

The fun comes when you have more than one gmail account and accidentally send somebody an email whilst logged onto the wrong account [:I]
#727404 by andrew.m.wright
10 Oct 2009, 19:37
You need to find out what the actual E-Mail address of the Blackberry is. For example: [email protected]

You should then be able to access in what is in effect a webmail page from your mobile provider from which you can set up accounts and send the service books (Accounts) to the Blackberry. You should then see a different icon for each account on the phone screen.

You might need to register and set up an account though and this may not be possible if you're already on a company account as they might have already registered an acount name etc...
#727689 by Jacki
15 Oct 2009, 11:54
Thanks everyone I knew you would have it covered!
Virgin Atlantic