#261078 by AlanA
27 Oct 2009, 13:31
Well, after a good few years on my hard working HP HW6915, I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the modern world of MMS, video etc by investing in a Blackberry Storm 2

I have a itouch and whilst OK, I was not impressed by the Iphone, and could not wait for the HTC HD2 to come out.

First impressions, well, the phone feels solid, the on screen keybiard is as good in my opinion as the Iphone (both I still press the wrong key)
The signal quality is very good, the call quality at both ends seems as good as my HP, the wifi is good and the push email looks like it will be good, but I do need to turn off the announcement tone! :-)

The browser needs to be updated, but I gather that this is coming along with Flash.

For downloading films/video I have gone for a programme called Double Twist as I could not get on with the vERY slow Roxio Media manager bundled with it.

Overall, I am happy with my choice I think :-)
#728372 by platinumleo
27 Oct 2009, 19:18
glad you are happy with choice, im currently using an iphone grat phone but bored and quite tempted to go over and use blackberry, depends what contract they offer me i suppose

keep us all informed as im worried will be another disaster in the storm series.

alex