#757822 by DragonLady
16 Oct 2010, 20:46
Next month Mr DL are heading into LAS directly from LGW but then flying back from LAX into LHR. Does anybody know of any reputable companies that will collect a vehicle from LGW and drop off at LHR when we return? We had toyed with Dragonbaby taking and collecting us but Fanny the Fiesta isn't going to cope with the luggage (in addition to Mr DL and I) and we need to head directly to a party the day we get back (the venue of which is nearer LHR than home). Giving DB the use of our cars isn't an option either ):
Thanks.
DL
#757855 by CHill710
17 Oct 2010, 13:10
rich1664 wrote:Sorry I can't help with a company that would do that, but have you considered leaving your car at Heathrow and getting the coach round to Gatwick?

that would be my suggestion as well. y)
#757873 by DragonLady
17 Oct 2010, 16:58
Thanks all.In the absence of a better option we are indeed having to do the same as Darren (I say we ): , Mr DL is dropping me and the luggage at our overnight hostelry and then trundling back to Purple Parking (or whoever), who will drop him at LHR for him to catch the bus back to LGW).At least this means we won't be dithering about when we return from LAX and can hoof off to Mr DL's xmas bash :D .
DL
Virgin Atlantic